I've now been able to add mugs to the rewards and you can add a mug to any reward that already contains a tea towel or felted bird. Unfortunately the smaller paper rewards can't be added to as the postage goes all squiffy!
If you've already backed but want a mug, you can select a different reward by going to "manage your pledge" or you can raise your pledge by £8 if you are in the UK and by £9 if you are in any other country and MESSAGE ME, I don't mean to shout but if you don't message me I won't know why you are giving me extra cash!
|Mr John Looking Dapper with a Tea Towel Bandana|
11. Wear it as a bandana to keep your bonce warm on the open top bus... also protects from sea gull bombs!
12. Use it to keep you coiffure in place while riding said bus!
|Keeping my hair from becoming to unruly in the wind!|
13. Flap it wildly at the seagulls when they start to fly too close on the open top bus!
14. Use it to dry your toes/remove sand after a paddle. I keep my tea towel in a little plastic bag to prevent sand spreading through all my worldly goods in my handbag.
16. Build a sand castle and use it as a giant flag!
We then made our way to the sea life centre. We got to see the otters who are usually asleep when we go, which was nice... I totally believed it was an empty pen!
|Otter smooch.. mwah!|
|Smiley Ray says Nom!|
17. Use it as a bib when you're eating a giant burger! (don't do this if you used it to dry your feet, sandy burgers not recommended!)
we wanted ice cream but it had started to rain and we didn't fancy soggy cones or there would have been:
18. Use it as a bib/face cloth when you eat a massive ice cream from the Harbor Bar!
19. Fashion it into an impromptu shelter when the typical British weather kicks in!
Thus ends our seaside adventure with our tea towel!
You can back the kickstarter project and get your own tea towel here: