Tuesday 25 May 2010

Blog A Day 2- Free Shipping


As a special celebration for my holiday I am offering free shipping across my shop. The offer includes all full size tweets, real birds, pet birds, owls, cake toppers, pairs and families and runs for 5 days until sunday the 30th May (Offer does not include teeny tweets or hatchlings tho, cos our margin is very small on these guys!)I have even made a treasury of free shipping items to celebrate!
And look what came in the post today... my gocco stamp! Yay... it's a massive indulgence but means i can print on fabric and different surfaces! I hope I get to use it this week!

2 comments:

Quietly Otaku said...

Your Gocco stamp looks great! Interested to see what kind of prints can be made from it.

Lizzie said...

Love your tweets... they are so wonderful... I recognise your bird book too - we still have our copy somewhere!

I must look into the Gocco thing - I wonder if I would use a Gocco if I had one. Not sure how they work, so I really don't know if it's what I want or not.
The Gocco Stamp looks interesting though (how does that work?).