Monday 27 April 2009

Let me introduce you to...

So now the blog comp is over I could really do with a rest but I wanna keep y'all interested and not vanish into the air like I tend to. I thought that I would introduce you to some etsy sellers whose work I really love. I'm starting with a needle felter from Amsterdam called Forest Blue aka Katarzyna. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7045180


Katarzyna has been making for as long as she can remeber and seems to have a natural talent for creating amazing creatures. I adore he misio bears, they have such personality. I love this little fella scaring his pal!Part of Forestblue's charm is her wonderful phtography, all her little creatures are posed carefully in little scenes which really adds life to them. You can just imagine them all running around playing hide and seek or just sunbathing by the lake! Forestblue has a great flickr site too where you can see more on how she makes her creations http://www.flickr.com/photos/forestbluefactory


I totally love her bears but for my last picture I just had to show you Mo the Moose... his expression is just incredible... like he's a little shy and timid! That little scarf with pom poms is great too... Mo is such a trendy Moose!

5 comments:

House of Dewberry said...

The Moose is amazingly cute! The Bears are adorable.

They are almost as cute as your Tweets Felt!

Bigbluebed said...

Wonderful work.

Jennifer Rose said...

I love that moose! :D

kasia h. said...

Dear Mel, what a beautiful review you gave my toys! It's fantastic and I want to thank you :)
I browsed through your website with a pleasure seeing how your style was developing throughout the time, I have lots of admiration for the consequence of style I notice in all your creations!
Also thank you for featuring MISIO bears in your treasury :)

With warm greetings from Amsterdam,
Forestblue Factory,
Katarzyna

Nicola said...

Yep adore the moose on the loose and the cute little headscarf bear :)