Saturday 23 June 2012

Drumroll Please!!!


And the competition winners are:

1st Prize Owl and Owl Baby Katrina from Mrs Leaney's Vintage China Hire

2nd Prize Owl Baby Helen from Hypsela  and  FFFlowers on Etsy

Winners have been contacted and their birdies will be flying to the as soon as possible. In case you didn't win but still really really wanted a birdies I have a little discount code for you, because we had 1200 sales to celebrate all blog readers can get 12% off using the discount code 1200SALES at my Etsy shop

 
I'm off to get to work on the next 1200 birdies... so watch this space we'll be having another giveaway as soon as we hit another big number!!! Thanks to everyone who took part in the competition and has supported me in my lunatic plan to take over the world with lots of teeny birds!

4 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Congrats, you two:D

Goblinf said...

1200 birds is an awful lot of stabbing. Well done you!

Katrina (Mrs Leaney's Vintage China Hire) said...

Thank you SO much!!! I can't wait for them to arrive!! xxx

Heather Leavers said...

yay congratulations!