Tuesday 24 April 2012

Every Colour Tweet Challenge continues...

I have been a busy busy girl since my last post... not just with the making. I have just come back from my annual holidays so I'm now ready to focus and get down to felting!

The Every colour Tweet challenge is well under way, I have now finished the pink and most of the blues... here they all are looking so cute!

So I just have the greens, purples, reds to cover now before I start thinking about if I am going to do all my browns, grays and  neutrals! I'm still umming and aaahing about if I should do the sludgy colours or just all the brights... still I have given myself a whole year to do them so I guess there's lots of time to decide.

All the tweets I have made up already are now for sale at my Etsy shop Here and are looking super cute in their egg boxes too!

 

8 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

They really do look cute in their eggboxes, and it may well surprise you when the colours you least expect turn out cute!

(And if you're like me, you have daft amounts of the "wrong" colours in your stash - I have neon bright pink to last me a lifetime)

somewhere on the avenue said...

These are just too cute for words :)

Pili said...

I love how super cute they look in the egg boxes!

Unknown said...

They look brilliant- keep going :)

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

Those are the cutest things EVER! Love your work!

Andrea

Isobel Morrell said...

Like the egg box presentation, too! As for the sludgy colours - well there are birds that are like that in real life - so why not have some to represent them too?

Isobel Morrell said...

Think the egg box presentation is great, as well. As for the sludgy colours: well there are birds like that in "real life" too - so, why not have some in those colours as well. They'll be a great contrast to all the rest of them.

The String Empire said...

Oh they look really adorable!! The eggbox makes it super cute!