Friday 11 March 2011

Heading to the New Nest and a Discount Code


We got the keys to our new nest today and I'm very excited... although it looks like I will have to close the shop for a few days after the 19th as our internet access may be a little hit and miss for a week or so. If you need tweets then you might want to order now as normal service may be interrupted for some time!

So until the if you enter the code NEWNEST at checkout you can get 25% off your order.I'm really looking forward to the new home, especially as it will have my studio in it! I can't wait to show you my pictures of the flat and some of the best views in Scarborough... we can see the sea if we stand on a chair from one room!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/feltmeupdesigns

3 comments:

Supercutetilly said...

The new owls are gorgeus, good luck in your new home, Nic ♥

Pili said...

Hooray for the new nest and hopefully everything will go great!

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

They're wonderful! :)