Thursday 11 June 2009

Monkey Swap Madness

Look what I got in the post! Here's a lovely bag of loveliness from http://kelly-handmadeathome.blogspot.com/ this cam for me as part of the monkey swap organised by Claire Payne of etsy. Thanks Kelly and Claire. I especially love his little monkey scarf and he will be decorating his monkey home with these lovely stickers as soon as he gets named!Here's my effort at the monkey swap, if you want to see the other swappers then visit claire's flickr group I have to admit the monkey swap was super fun and all the swappers were so great, my little wee monkey and his little banana may even end up as a design in my shop!

1 comment:

Lucy Jackson Designs said...

Thats great, i want to monkey swap too!
I love the monkey in the box, truly a cheeky monkey.