Monday, 1 September 2008

Tweets Take Off

I am loving my new design Tweets, I love them so much that it's hard to part with them! Here are a pair of Tweets getting ready for a long voyage all the way across the pond to their new American home! I hope the like it there! I am particularly sad to part with my blue and pink tweet chick... which was my very first tweet!

I packaged them up well with some pink tissue which apparently they love to make nests out of, I also dropped in a package of Tweet food which is invisible to humans so they won't go hungry! Bye bye tweets!

4 comments:

Alice Elizabeth Still said...

Awh they look so cosy!

Blooming Felt said...

How cute ??!!! I just love the white one !

RedPanties said...

These are super-adorable!

I hope you don't mind, but I've added your link to my blog, because the people must know about you!

Melony of Whimsy Daisy! said...

These are way too cute. They are kissable. I really would like to kiss one of them!