Thursday 6 March 2008

Tag You're It !!!

So I've been tagged (by 3 people)

The tagging rules are

Rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Well I was tagged by... (deep breath)

Siansburys

Chichi

Kooky

All very talented etsy peeps.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

Oh god... why am i doing this?

1. I have 15 pairs of red shoes.

2. I look like this:

3. Sometimes I am very, very sad... when this happens I eat Haagen Daas dulce de leche ice cream and watch Benny and Joon and I feel better.
4.I'm a fully qualified teacher but i work in a bookshop.
5.I fell into a rose bush as a child and have a scar on my inner thigh is a result.
6. I'm not a good sales woman, I fall in love with my creations and keep them all.
7.I don't know seven people to tag all the people I know have already been tagged so I can't post them here... I'll come back to this if I get more friends!!!

Ta Da... done.

1 comment:

Chichiboulie said...

But you're just so cute!!