Monday 31 October 2016

Taking Custom orders again

 I'm taking custom orders again, I'm considering them on a case by case basis so don't be offended if I say no, drop me a message if you want a custom order, you can contact me through my Etsy store or my email MelanieAnnGreen@feltmeupdesigns.com.

Also... if you hadn't noticed it's Christmas soon so it's quite likely I'll stop taking custom orders soon so if you do want something get a wiggle on.
Here are some of my recent custom birds.

European Goldfinch... our Goldfinches aren't as flashy as those across the pond and are a bit more red faced and embarrassed by the attention!


Goldcrest... This one's back and wings are so lovely and that little mowhawk... so cute!

In July I lost my parents in a car accident, I lost 4 members of my family in one go that day, it's been difficult to say the least. Nothing feels quite real. There is no normal at the moment so until we can work out what the new normal is things will be up in the air, Christmas will be hard especially but I have to keep going because the self employed don't get compassionate leave and my emergency resources are tapped.

Thank you everyone for your messages of support and for keeping me going.
xx
mel

No comments: