Friday 14 August 2015

News From Felt Towers... A Studio!!! A Studio!!!

If you are here expecting part 2 of the Kickstarter advice sorry but...



I GOT A STUDIO...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

ahem!

It's been a funny couple of months, kickstarter ended and then before I could sit down and process everything I managed to get my mitts on a new work space. I'm just sprucing it up a bit and moving all my stuff in slowly but I'm hoping to have a grand opening in a couple of weeks.

The studio itself is on the balcony of a Grade 2 listed, Victorian building on the West Pier in Scarborough. It's a bit bigger then my current space at home and has amazing sea views! I'll keep you posted on the progress as me and Mr Felt work on getting all the junk... er... necessary crafting and packing stuff situated.

 We do already have all the essentials tho!


Squeeeeee... can't wait to get in there and get making! I'm so tired right now, I'm going to crawl into my massive hamper and have a nap!

xx
mel

4 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

it's stunning, I'd never get anything done EVER

pennydog said...

Wow that's an awesome space!

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Congrats! It's beautiful! And I'm sure you'll make many pretty things there :)

Dotty said...

Wow! You lucky duck! It looks lovely. Best wishes with making all your loveliness:)