Friday 1 October 2010

Sew Hip Magazine... Feltmeup Feature

Ever wondered how to make a felty bird? Well now you can make your own woodland mobile from an exclusive feltmeup design original. This is a design that will not be appearing in my shop so if you want one you have to make it your self! Issue 22 of Sew Hip is on sale now in all good UK newsagents!
I don't know who did these lovely little thumbnail drawings but they are gorgeous! I shall certainly be keeping this copy safe!Lots of great projects and free pull out patterns inside too! I'm going to make some handy hampers for my felt!A big thankyou to Sew Hip for the opportunity to do this and for making the How-to so good looking and fab.
x
mel

10 comments:

Boo's Jewellery said...

Very well done, it looks fabulous.

Trekky said...

Looks great, I shall certainly keep a look out for this issue & have a go!

Anonymous said...

oh wow, the mobile looks amazing, i love it! well done hun - and congrats on the ace feature. xx

ps. i can haz oatygraff?

Pili said...

Congratulations! It does look fabulous!! And it's really a great idea!

Sarah said...

Ooh congrats on the feature! Will have a look at that tomorrow!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the feature! Will have a look when I pick the magazine up tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hello I've just found you through ukhandmade.co.uk and am really interested in buying one of your owls. I've just been looking it up on Etsy a place where I haven't shopped before. I see that you have to join to purchase but I was just wondering if they convert the dollars for you when you reach the checkout.
Adele

wrchili said...

Looks great! congrats!

Anna M. said...

OMG! I can't wait to go pick this issue up!!! YAY! Thanks for posting!It looks great too!

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

Cutest Owl + Acorn mobile ever!!!!
I love your little chestnut hoot!