Tuesday 15 April 2008

From another planet!!!



Look what I found bundling around my garden... he must have got lost looking for the astronomy club in the park. He's very cute and told me his name is Norman. He says he's looking for someone to adopt him and can be adopted by visiting my etsy store.

Norman is very friendly, he told me he likes Disney movies especially Lilo and Stitch and monsters inc. He enjoys stargazing and hiking although he only has small legs so can't go very fast! Norman has been entertaining me with his tales of intergalactic travel, he offered to show me his slides but I declined!

3 comments:

cloudhopping said...

Too cute for words!

Jennifer Rose said...

Norman is very cute!! (love the green colour :) )

Anonymous said...

I love these little "One Eyed Fellas" how adorable and creative!!!